Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Needing to reinstall the mobile app

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kaayan
Follower
Follower

I wish the company will exchange other set of cam to me if it is only the product I had having serious problem. During this year, I have to come here chat with the customer agent from once per month to 3, 4 times a month regarding many different problem like: suddenly did not record anything, suddenly disconnect with the base. In this few months having new problem, which is the apps not stable need to uninstall and install again and I was already re-install it over 5 times now.

Today, the customer service agent totally ignore me and insist me read the troubleshooting guide. I had already told him ....... it's seem non-stop helping your company solve the product problem. I asked him help me report to the company to solve the problem but he just keep saying i do need to read the troubleshooting. Did not listen to my problem. I asked him, if you're me, the security cam suddently did not record anything and unforturnately there is any accident at home but the cam did not record anything for the police, should I sue the company? I was just trying to bring out how serious it is. But this customer service agent answer me, yes, you could!!!! 

I am not sure what kind of customer service agent he is!! He is not helping me either to his company.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kaayan,

What issue are you experiencing that is causing you to repeatedly need to reinstall the mobile app? Can you give us details, we may be able to further assist here on the community.

JamesC