Need serious help

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HowttocontactAr
Aspirant
Aspirant
My name is Ken. I'm the best friend of 30 yrs of this account holder. My best friend recently died in a car accident. I will have the death certificate by the 17th. It has come to my impression that some videos may have been deleted by his "supposed business partner"? I see he had 7 days of storage, but need to see if prior footage may possibly to be recovered/saved do to theft of the cameras, dvr ( if there was one ) and numerous items from the house. I don't want the footage, just want to ensure it can be accessed at a later date. Please just send a link or contact to this inbox and inform me of what procedures I may need to follow to meet the legal needs of this matter. I will check back here, but understand I'm very inundated with legal matters of the estate that need urgent attention. I don't have his email access yet, but should after the adminstrator appointment .Thank you to anyone that may help me out and for those that may ask how did i get access to here, I can assure you, 30 years of friendship and conversations helped immensely in this matter.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
silanah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Go to the Support section of the web site. Get the phone number and call them.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HowttocontactAr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Typo-May possibly be*
silanah
Apprentice
Apprentice

Go to the Support section of the web site. Get the phone number and call them.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sorry for you loss...

But in all honesty, It is more than likely going to require a Lawyer's assistance to gain access to any of his records via Netgear ( just like any other bussiness he may have been invilved in )

One thing, if it is going to happen, make it quick as I'm unsure if records will be saved beyond the 7 days unless legal action is taken.

As mentioned, it is at least worth a phone call.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
HowttocontactAr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thx fellas! i couldn't find contact info hence why I'm here in the community boards.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru
Corporate Office
(408) 907-8000
Morse is faster than texting!
HowttocontactAr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tech Response: after 7 days the videos are deleted.😳