Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need help ASAP. Arlo Wireless

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tonysonthepier
Aspirant
Aspirant
OK without going into too much detail. I need to invite someone to view my cameras WITHOUT them being able to see my fricking library. Swear to God, I invited this girl I'm dating to view my cams because the yard looks great, we'll she hit the library button and ended this relationship very quickly. This sounds bad but it will take 10 hours plus to download and save all my good footage but she needs access now to confirm something.
How can I invite someone to remotely view my cameras but not allowing them to go into my library.
I'm a pretty well known guy and this would have been a stalkers perfect way to blackmail me, call, say they work for Arlo doing a random system test , ask for permission to remotely view my cameras and quickly download 3 months of being a **bleep**. Can someone help me now please. Will share my best video with you haha. Joking but do need resolution. I'm thinking the only way to do this is to download my R rated footage the following morning.
Also made a remake of the Arlo commercial, it's so funny, where should I post. I'll post YouTube link in comments
7 REPLIES 7
Tonysonthepier
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wish I could post some scream shots here of my Arlo footage , it's beyond funny
Tonysonthepier
Aspirant
Aspirant
*ScreenShots
Tonysonthepier
Aspirant
Aspirant

This totally sucks, ARLO NEED HELP. I've deleted her as a friend from the Arlo app but she is still viewing all my old footage. How do I cut the  order or her feed. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only way to allow access is through the main account (email address and password) or via Settings, Grant Access, select the "friend" and use the Delete Friend button.  You didn't give her your account info, did you?  And the friend access is actually deleted?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tonysonthepier wrote:

This totally sucks, ARLO NEED HELP. I've deleted her as a friend from the Arlo app but she is still viewing all my old footage. How do I cut the  order or her feed. 

Other than this sounds like a BS story to get people to watch your vids ( btw, 2 mins of my life I'll never get back )

Go and Change your password and just plain don't give out to people no matter how hot  they are....simple.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Tonysonthepier
Aspirant
Aspirant
The post was 100% real. Since you seem to know everything , then tell me how to share my cameras with someone via an invite through an email without having to share the library history with that person ?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can send links to just some of the videos...and those links expire after 24 hours

Morse is faster than texting!