Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
iasm
Aspirant
Aspirant

So i have used arlo since they came out and been very happy with them .On one system i had 4 original arlo cameras that required no data plan and the library worked fine. I decided to add some more so i bought a three camera arlo pro3 kit. They came with a free trial and i figured i would get a plan when the time came for the 3 arlo pro3s. My trial has expired and i now cannot do not have cloud service for any of the cameras and it would appear that arlo would like me to add a 7 camera plan. Do i need to create another account for the original arlos?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The legacy cameras are supposed to continue to be free - you'd just need a plan for the Pro 3s. However, the fact that you now have 7 cameras may confuse this. You're not getting recordings from the original cameras at all? What happened when you had the trial for the new cams? Have you tried to just get a plan (or 3 single camera subs) for the new cameras to see what happens?

iasm
Aspirant
Aspirant

everything worked as normal until the trial stopped. I have a usb stick in the base station so i can get my recordings from there.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat happens if you remove the new camera from your account and add it back in? If still the same, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.