Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My wife’s iPhone XR will not stay connected to the arlo App

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kimper007
Aspirant
Aspirant
My wife’s iPhone will not stay connected to the arlo app. It always seems to disconnect and in turn she never gets any notifications and when in geofencing mode it always say “unavailable” until she logs back in and then it seems to log her out a few minutes later. Anyone have any advice on this?
5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Kimper007

What version of the Arlo app is she using & what version of iOS is her phone running?

Kimper007
Aspirant
Aspirant
She is running Arlo 2.12 and IOS 13.3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you elaborate on the statement "My wife’s iPhone will not stay connected to the arlo app"? what exactly is occurring between the phone & app?

Kimper007
Aspirant
Aspirant
My phone works perfect but her phone doesnt get recognized when it’s in the geofencing area (it usually says unavailable). I can unselect my phone and her phone on the arlo app then save then go back in and select my phone and her phone and then and only then does it recognize that she is “IN ZONE”. When she then leaves the zone it doesn’t recognize that and usually goes back to “unavailable”
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would suggest contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support