Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Geofencing Is Not Tracking Our Departure

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Diane112
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had the Arlo for one week and we have the app on our S7's. Geofencing keeps stopping and does not track us when we leave. It worked for the first day or two then stopped. We have tried rebooting, checking that our phones are on the highest accuracy for tracking, clearing the cache and the only thing that has worked so far is uninstalling the app then reinstalling. This only works for a few hours then stops again. Any ideas ?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't use Arlo GF but I do have an August SMart Lock that uses GF. I've had a large number of failures with that device where it doesn't even try to unlock for me. I've recently tried setting my location services to a different setting rather than highest accuracy to see if that helps. It's too soon to say but I have some hope. Remember that the Arlo app has to rely on what is fed to it from the OS so trying different settings may help.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Diane112,

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.