Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Dholliy
Guide
Guide

One of my 4 Arlo cameras has a strong orange pitch to all video and pic’s.
disconnect/reconnected and can’t get a clean picture.
Suggestions appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery door to see if a reset of the camera helps. If not, open a case with support here.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery door to see if a reset of the camera helps. If not, open a case with support here.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Dholliy,

Just to double check, have you opened and closed the battery door & tried to resync/reboot the base station?

If these do not work Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Dholliy
Guide
Guide
Yes I did reset and change batteries but will open & close door again jic.
Appreciate the reply’s.
Thank you
shawnsvtconv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issues with one of my arlo cameras. (the basic arlo camera) did your issue ever get fixed? if so what did you do so i can try it with mine. Thanks!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @shawnsvtconv,

Have you tried the steps that ShayneS has provided above? If it did not work, do contact our Arlo Support Team so they can further assist you.

shawnsvtconv
Aspirant
Aspirant
I JUST REMOVED THE COVER FROM THAT CAMERA AN REINSTALLED THE BATTERIES AND RETRIED ADN THIS CONCERN IS FIXED!!!! THANK YOU
shawnsvtconv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I take that back, it fixed that camera for that day and the next day the orange looking colored videos and live streaming are back!! I need help, i have also opened up a case. These cameras are less than 1 year old.