Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple locations

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
kalban
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 homes, can i use the same account to monitor both homes?I want to see all at once.

4 REPLIES 4
kalban
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also can i arm them differently?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

kalban wrote:

I have 2 homes, can i use the same account to monitor both homes?I want to see all at once.

kalban wrote:

Also can i arm them differently?

Yes and yes....

The number of bases are NOT limited ( nor locations ) under the same account.... the number of cameras ARE, based on your service level ( 5,10,15 ).

All will appear under the same account and using/creating New Modes, you can controll all or any of the cameras.

Tips to remember with Modes

1) try not to edit the default ARMED, DISARMED modes but re-create them using the "ADD A MODE" under mode page

2) You can only run ONE MODE at a time

3) Any camera NOT in the current mode will be OFF

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Aquaman2xs
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, however my 2nd home Sysytems was installed while we were Ttaveling as a Precaussion, how do I reset it to my principal account?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd have to start all over, removing the system for the second account so you can add it to the primary, bearing in mind that theres a limit to the number of cameras supported by the various plans. Or leave tho be alone, use Settings, Grant Access in the second account and use the email address for the first to be granted access. Once the invite has been completed properly all cameras will be available in one login.