Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple Email Notifications From Unassigned Devices - Arlo Pro - 5 Camera System

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TRPearson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a standard 5 camera Arlo Pro system and have my email set for notifications for all devices.  I added my wife's email for a single camera but she is recieving emails from all devices.  I have gone in and deleted all notification addresses and reinputted but the problem still exists.  Anyone have any ideas or experienced this problem in the past?  Thanks in advanced!

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@TRPearson

In the Rules section of the mode you are using, when you edit the rule for a camera, do you have only your email listed or both. I only have my email listed and my wife does not get the email notifications on her phone.

Brian

TRPearson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. I have only my email on 4 of the 5 cameras and both my email and my wife's on one. Can't figure out why she is getting notifications from all. Only thing I have not tried is rebooting the system.
brh
Master
Master

@TRPearson

First, try power cycling your base station. If that doesnt do it, temporarily uncheck all the email boxes and see if anyone is getting the emails when motion is detected. Then add the email notifications only on one camera and only list your email address and see what happens. Could be an app problem. I can't read your original post while I am replying so I'll ask, have you tried editing the rules on your pc instead of the app?

Brian

TRPearson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I will try your suggestions. Yes, I typically do all of my programming from my PC. I will let you know if it works. Thanks agin.