Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

I have 4 arlo pro cameras and 8 arlo pro 2 cameras. Three base stations. All worked fine. An hour ago noticed that none are detecting motion. All work fine manually just have failed to detect people walking straight past the armed cameras. Nothing has changed and base stations all show three green lights.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It appears to be resolved as of this morning.

Is anyone still experiencing the issue with not receiving push notifications and video recordings to your library?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
apolloxx85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue. It briefly detects motion, and quickly shuts off and doesn't record video or send a notification.

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

All of mine are not detecting anything at all. All saying last motion detected and notified 1.5 hours ago.

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

The infrared glows in the dark when we walk past the cameras but nothing is notified or recorded or updated on the view screen.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the proper active mode selected? Have you tried rebooting the base?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It appears to be resolved as of this morning.

Is anyone still experiencing the issue with not receiving push notifications and video recordings to your library?

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor
Mine started working after about 3 hours of outage. Nothing changed on my end. It’s concerning this can happen to a security device with no notification of outage. Has made me lose a lot of confidence in the product.
SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor
Yes all modes were set to armed. I didn’t reboot as the cameras just stopped working and nothing wrong my end. Started to work as expected after about 3 hours of outage.