Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

More than one Schedule

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MMantro
Follower
Follower

Hello All,

I would like to have 3 schedules, obviously cameras on when I am at work and off when we return home from work, then armed again when we are retiring for bed.

There doesn't seem to be a way to have multiple on off schedules. If there is and I am not aware of it any help would be great.

What I am proposing would be / M-F 9AM to  6AM cameras on, cameras off 6:01 pm -10 PM / back on 10:01 pm to 5:59 am. This way while my family is coming in and out the house I am not alerted but once we are away at work and school I would be notified.

Seems like this would be usuful and I do not have a chance to forget to turn the cameras back on.

Thanks for your help.

MM

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Basically, you set up two or more modes with appropriate rules for the appropriate cameras. No rule for a camera in a mode means that camera is disarmed. Once your modes are completely configured, schedule one for for each time slot. A mode named Night would go from, say, 12:00AM till 6:00AM. The Day mode would be set for 9:00AM till 6:00PM. Finally, use Night again from 10:00PM till 11:59PM. Add additional time slots and/or modes as needed.