Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
oldskuule
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there,

I have owned this VMB4000 base station for many years. Suddently recently the station is not following any of the rule modes. It is connected to the internet, and I am able to view all my cameras without an issue. But when when I have it in a mode where it should activate recording due to motion or sound, it is not doing anything. Nothing is being recorded, and I get no notifications.

Any idea why this would happen? I tried to test it using newly created modes, and restarted the device as well, but it is still not initiating any notifications / recordings.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@oldskuule wrote:

I have owned this VMB4000 base station for many years. Suddently recently the station is not following any of the rule modes. It is connected to the internet, and I am able to view all my cameras without an issue. But when when I have it in a mode where it should activate recording due to motion or sound, it is not doing anything. Nothing is being recorded, and I get no notifications.

Quite a few others are also reporting this.  The mods can resolve it remotely, so I am tagging @BrookeN , @ShayneS , and @JamesC .  It might a couple days for them to get to it.

oldskuule
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! Luckily I was able to resolve it. Just did a factory reset and everything worked again. Just had to reconfigure settings, which wasn't to bad.

ty!