Missing camera on ipad

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
az57chevy
Tutor
Tutor

I have a four camera system.  I had to replace one camera that was defective.  I can see all four cameras on the PC and Kindle.  My wife was added as a friend and can see all four cameras on her iPhone but does not see the camera I replaced on the iPad.  The new camera was obviously snyc'ed right or it would not show up on the other three devices?  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
DaneA
Master
Master

Hi az57chevy,

1.8.2 is the latest iOS version of the Arlo app.  You might need to uninstall the current Arlo app in your iPad and install the latest version.  You can get the latest iOS version of the Arlo app here.

Hope it helps.  I look forward to your response.

Regards,

DaneA

Arlo Team

az57chevy
Tutor
Tutor

I had the latest version but went ahead and deleted and uploaded teh app again.  Signing in as me I get all four cameras.  Will freinds her again to see if she gets all four views

az57chevy
Tutor
Tutor

when trying to log in from her account the device never gets recognized.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

az57chevy,

In order for a friend account to view the cameras on your account you must first log in with your own account and grant permissions to the friend.  Under settings click "friends" and then click "add," fill in the name and e-mail address and then select which cameras you want to allow the friend account to view.  Once selected click "send invite" and the invitation will show as "pending" until your friend goes to their e-mail and accepts the invitation.  Once your friend clicks the "create my own Arlo account" link provided in the e-mail, either log in to an existing account or create a new account to view the shared cameras.  Let me know if this helps!

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

az57chevy,

Were you able to find a resolution to the issue? Please let us know!

JamesC