Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

MORE THAN TWO CAMERA'S

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
garyboilers
Follower
Follower

I JUST ORDERED THE TWO CAMERA KIT. IF I GET A THIRD OR FORTH CAMERA, DO I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER BASE STATIONS.. HOW MANY CAMERA'S CAN I CONNECT TO MY KIT WITHOUT GETTING ANOTHER BASE STATION?

9 REPLIES 9
4vrnvr
Apprentice
Apprentice

You can have 5 cameras with your base station on the free basic plan. To add additional cameras, up to 10 you need to subscribe to the premiere plan.

Greg

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

garyboilers wrote:

snip...  IF I GET A THIRD OR FORTH CAMERA, DO I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER BASE STATIONS.. HOW MANY CAMERA'S CAN I CONNECT TO MY KIT WITHOUT GETTING ANOTHER BASE STATION?

The extra cams will sync with the base stations just like you did the first two. ( up to 5 , 10 or 15 max depends on service level )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Hoang
Aspirant
Aspirant
I buy 1 camera with 1 station , now I want to add 2 more camera but I can not syn them for the 2 and 3 can u tell me how to make it work?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's supposed to work just as with the first camera. Press the Sync button on the base briefly (don't hold it down) and then on one camera. Should be blinking blue LED on the camera and that's all. If you see anything else like amber LEDs something is wrong. Try again and post here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hoang,

Were you able to get your second and third cameras synced? Please let us know if you're continuing to have trouble. We would be happy to assist!

JamesC

Hoang
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I sync the yellow light on the came blinking I try many time but it same thing
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you press the Sync button on the base, be sure it's only a brief press. Don't hold it down. Does that help?

htmpllc
Aspirant
Aspirant

No!  My other 3 cameras won't sync at all.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd try a factory reset first. Reactivate and try again and check the 3 LEDs on the front - they should be lit and green.