Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Woke up this morning to all my base station settings lost (except camera names) and all reset to factory settings.  This happens eveytime my base station reboots and for a month Netgear support has not answered this problem.

Anyway back to the post; while rebulding all my custom settings I noticed I am now running new firmware 1.4.2695 on the base station along with the firmware 1.2.2.545 which already exisited.

I have noticed that the motion recordings are a lot more sensative.  I have been getting false recordings from cameras in spots where there was no motion, and more recordings in spots where there is motion. Time will tell and lets pray this firmware build is more stable than the last.

PS: NETGEAR, HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO PUT A FEATURES LIST UP ON THE SIGHT WHEN YOU RELEASE A NEW FIRMWARE.  MEMBERS HAVE ASKED FOR THIS DOZENS OF TIME. IT'S FIRMWARE UPGRADE 101

4 REPLIES 4
cyberjunkyfreak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yeah, I agree, release notes are Industry Standard.

JohnR
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Showguy and cyberjunkyfreak, 

Release notes will be posted soon. Please stay put. 

Thanks, 

JohnR

Arlo Team

Thanks,

JohnR
Netgear Community Team
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello Showguy,

I’ve sent you a private message to collect more information regarding your Arlo Security System. I would like to work with you on resolving the issue you are encountering.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
JohnR
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Everyone, 

The release notes for update 1.4.2695 have been posted. Please go to Welcome/Release Notes.

Thanks, 

JohnR

Arlo Team

Thanks,

JohnR
Netgear Community Team