Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello!

Cant log in with browser. Have tried Firefox an Edge! Android app works! Any sugestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Solved!!

I have two accounts on Netgear and it was this who was the problem.Wery strange that i could log on my Arlo with a old accont i had to my Ready Nas Duo.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update,can log inn but browser interface just freese and say:  arlo Please Wait...

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The 'accepted' browser ar Fire Fox, Chrome, and IE>v10

Sounds like a flash issue, esp since it's working on the mobile device

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tryed Chrome and IE and the same happens and app is working!!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That strongly implies something is goofy with your computer and/or browsers. You might try flushing the cache for each browser or even uninstalling and reinstalling one to see what happens. Because you're reporting that the same thing happens on multiple browsers, it may be a computer or OS issue.

captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its not my computer,tryed my wifes and the same thing happend!! Tryed to uninstall the android app and just use web but same resault!!

This is not good,hope Neatgear can help me.I have a very good innpression of Neatgear,i have a Nas and some network produkts and it is good produkts and i have good experiense with Neatgear support!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact support using the link below here - maybe they can have some suggestions.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

captenen,

Are you running any virus protection software on your computers? Some users have had problems when using security software such as Bitdefender. Disable any you may have and try again to further isolate the issue.

Also be sure that flash is installed, up to date and enabled.

JamesC

captenen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Solved!!

I have two accounts on Netgear and it was this who was the problem.Wery strange that i could log on my Arlo with a old accont i had to my Ready Nas Duo.