Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Live feed won't load. Takes up to 15 mins to load. WiFi speed is good. Tried removing & re-adding.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Erinrae
Aspirant
Aspirant

My live feed won't load, but if it does, it takes up to 15 mins sometimes. Most of the time though, it will just spin and then go blank and I have to try again. I have two wirefree cameras. I've check my internet speed like others have said. My connection is good. The connection bars to the wifi is perfect. The cameras are not in a spot for interference. My internet speed is 238.4 Mbps to my gateway. Download speed is 23.4 Mbps. I'll be honest, I don't know much about internet speed, but every time I run a speed test it says the connection is fast and multiple devices can stream 4K videos at the same time. I have removed the devices and connected them again. I've restarted my base station. The cameras are just not loading live feed. They will record if motion is detected right away, though. So why is the live feed not working? I literally have no issues with other devices in my house connecting to wifi, so I really don't believe it to be an internet speed issue.

2 REPLIES 2
belljon1
Aspirant
Aspirant

same happening here. just wondering whether this kit has reached its use by date

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You must also check the UPLOAD speeds since the cameras send data to the servers that way. However, the download speed is usually a good indicator of the upload speed which should be sufficient.

Try moving your bases away from the router as much as possible.