Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Live feed won't load. No recording showing. Husband went outside to check while live is loading.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Erinrae
Aspirant
Aspirant

My alro wirefree is about 15 ft from the base and router, however when I load the app, the live feed will just try to load for minutes. One night the motion detector went off, but by the time we got the live feed up it was 10 mins after the notification! Luckily, nothing was on video. My husband had to go outside to check while the live was loading. That's not what I wanted when we got these cameras. Anyone have any tips?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

try and reboot the base by the power button...

Also, what is your data speeds as this can make a big difference in looking at live view?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Erinrae
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried restarting the base. I'm actually not sure what our data speed is. The one camera that's actually farther away from the router and has only 2 connection bars, loads up in seconds. The one that's closest still takes minutes.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Erinrae,

To check your Internet speed, visit www.speedtest.net. The result of the Internet speed test might change, depending on varying amounts of traffic. For accurate results, run the speed test multiple times.