Library Missing Recordings

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
wurmthoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have been noticing an odd issue over the past few days.  When I view the library for yesterday (4/10/23) or the 7th (4/7/23) it shows no recordings.  This appears to be a bug, as the library shows the date with the green circle (both on the web and the iOS application) indicating recordings but no results are returned.  Also, I downloaded a recording from yesterday to photos.  Any one else seeing something similar?Image (2).jpegImage (1).jpegBBCAE97E-52A5-4BA4-8953-F8DF9D449F1B.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the phone and maybe reinstalled the app? Does the web client (my.arlo.com) show the same thing?

wurmthoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat thanks for helping!  I've tried rebooting my phone, with no luck.  The web UX is the same green dot on the 7th and 10th no recordings show.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@wurmthoj wrote:

@jguerdat thanks for helping!  I've tried rebooting my phone, with no luck.  The web UX is the same green dot on the 7th and 10th no recordings show.

If you make a manual recording, are you seeing it in the library?

wurmthoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm only missing those two days, I know for sure there were recordings on the 10th, as I exported one.  Everything else is working correctly.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any way someone disarmed the cameras for some reason and forgot to arm them again?

wurmthoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

I happened again yesterday; it seems ever since we added the Pro 5s that recordings from the Ultra 2 cause all the recordings to vanish from the app.  I have screen shots of push notifications from yesterday and the recordings for the 12th have a green dot in the library, but they are missing when I lick on the date.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any filters that might have been set? Click on the menu (3 dots top right) and verify nothing is being filtered. Do you have local recordings set up on your hub? That would help identify if no videos were recorded or if they were discarded due to zones or other settings by the servers.