Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Gumby-Arlo
Tutor
Tutor

Library was blank again last night 18Jul2019.  Last recording was 17Jul2019 @22:43 Est

This has happened before see details here https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Library-is-Blank/m-p/1678743

just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

TIA

11 REPLIES 11
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Gumby-Arlo,

Are you not seeing the recordings on both the web client on your computer and the Arlo app on your phone device? 

Gumby-Arlo
Tutor
Tutor

That is correct. Both the arlo app and the browser web page were blank from 22:34 Est 17Jul until 10:16 Est 18Jul.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Did you get any motion detection notifications from your phone device during that time period? I would suggest contacting the support team so they can help you out further: Arlo Support

Chiefkathy
Aspirant
Aspirant

After returning from vacay, my library is empty.  Even last night's recordings are not in the library.  What happened?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Chiefkathy,

Did you make sure that you don't have any filters set when checking your library? Have you tried checking on both the web client on your computer and the Arlo app on your phone device?

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

I also have this issue, which appeared to start July 17,  2019.  My base station is a VMB4000r3 and I have a mix of  Arlo Wireless camera and Arlo Pro cameras.

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

I have.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi RaccoonCam,

I would suggest contacting the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

I did.  The immediate suggestion was that I bring all of the cameras to the base station and remove and readd them.  That's not really an acceptable response; it's more along the  line of "reboot your PC" .  I might have been willing if there was any indication in the various forums that I looked that this had corrected people's issues, but there wasn't.

I'll probably reengage support at some future time when I have the  freedom to gather up all the cameras. But really?

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

I also saw this begining July 17; I have   VMB4000r3 and a mix of Arlo Pro  and original Arlo cameras. 

RaccoonCam
Guide
Guide

And I should say that on the 1st of August the cameras started recording again, after two of them lost connectivity.  Even after I resolved the connectivity issue the cameras recorded, the latest time being last night (Aug 3rd).  Don't ask me why...