Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting such bad customer service.

The customer service "contract guy" can't get a picture in the Philippines and refuses to process my claim!

THE LENS FELL OUT   -- why do they need a picture 

I am going to start posting everywhere about Arlo bad service 

9 REPLIES 9
sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting such bad customer service.

The customer service "contract guy" can't get a picture in the Philippines and refuses to process my claim!

THE LENS FELL OUT   -- why do they need a picture 

I am going to start posting everywhere about Arlo bad service 

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

HEY, I just thought.  If camera wasn't working I couldn't give them a picture.

Hey Alfred in Philippines who is UNABLE to get a supervisor

UNABLE to send me an e-mail link to send picture

UNABLE to process claim

I think he is a contract guy in the Philippines  who is put on hold like I am when he calls for supervisor 

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anybody at Arlo want to comment

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

anybody at ARLO want to discuss my problem

I can do this all day 

I will be busy at AMAZON

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi sCanne,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes please 

I'm very unhappy with your customer service and so, submitting numerous reviews

And,

I've been trying to get help for over a month.

Your overseas customer service can fill out a form but was no help.  Alfred took over two hours (counting on-hold time) and said he officially submitted my claim ... but wait, not really.  He has to send out a NEW form to file claim.

an RMA was suppose to have been sent but I do not see/find it,  And your system is cumbersome and unwieldly.

Why can't I get on your web page and see my messages and track correspondence I have to search through all my emails to find your precious communiqué.

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

No private message received from "JessicaP"   yet    ... go look on amazon 

also, I was on hold a long time the 1st time. Again in the Philippines.  I tried to send pics

such a hassle

sCanne
Aspirant
Aspirant

JessicaP,  could you investigate the RMA I never received please.  Is that a controlled item?

dcfox1
Master
Master

@sCanne  Have you checked your message box here for JessicaP's message or reach out to her like she said. Its the envelope at the top right of this page beside your name.