July 2024 & August 2024 RECEIPTS

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
noragarza22
Follower
Follower

I need a copy of my July 2024 & August 2024 Arlo Receipts.  Please email it to Can the receipt please be emailed to me on a monthly basis?  Much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator
Rolle61
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cant see Billing History.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rolle61 wrote:

I cant see Billing History.

Do you see "Feed" in your app menu?  Or do you see "Library" instead?

Rolle61
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a Swedish variant and I see libraries. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rolle61 wrote:

I see libraries. 

The link @BrookeN shared begins with

Note: Billing history is only available with the new Arlo Secure experience. 

Unfortunately the Arlo KB articles don't  all use the same language for the "Feed" UI.  Some say "Feed" or "Library", others say "Arlo 4.0", and this one says "New".  All of this refer to "Feed", and not "Library".

You can try contacting support for your invoices.  Or you can migrate your account to "Feed".  Once you migrate, you will be unable to shift back to "Library".  There are a few issues you should be aware of:

• "Feed" has no custom modes.  While you can modify the three built-in modes, you can not add more.
  • Similarly, if you have cameras connected directly to your home wifi, each camera can be armed/disarmed independently.  With "Feed", the only way to do that is to go into the device settings and turn the camera off/on.
  • "Feed" adds specific support for multiple locations (which is good).  But unfortunately you need a separate subscription for each location.
  • The combination of geofencing+scheduleing doesn't work.

You can migrate to "Feed" using the following hack:

Go to "add device" and start to add a Pro 5 camera.  You can't complete that process w/o the camera.  But you will be migrated to "Feed" before you get stuck.