Issues With Payment card

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KS15
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am again receiving emails from Arlo (having resolved the issue a few months ago) saying that they are having problems processing my payment. I updated my card details again (using a Mastercard debit card) .Today I have been advised my subscription has been cancelled. My card details are correct & there is no problem with funds. When trying to set up as a new subscription, it is now only offering me a price of £14.99 p/m, I have been paying £6.59 p/m. After the last round of problems with my subscription, an Arlo customer services person set it up again with a 40% discount for 6 months. I have been trying to resolve this all day, to no avail & I can no longer seem to find a number for customer services. The online chat bot said that due to data protection it cannot help me! This is most frustrating, time consuming & stressful as it is vital that I have these cameras working.  Please can someone from Arlo help!!

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

KS15
Aspirant
Aspirant

Further to your response of the 31st May that someone will reach out to me from your team, when am I going to hear from them please? I invested considerable money in door/multiple cameras & am now left with a cancelled subscription (of your making) & no recordings moving forward. From a safety point of view & without disclosing my personal situation, it is imperative that my subscription is reinstated immediately.  I can see from the comments that sadly, a number of people are experiencing the same issue. This is literally causing me sleepless nights as the cameras/recordings provided me with some reassurance for my personal safety, day & night. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have re-escalted this, please let me know if you do not hear from support by the end of the week.