Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is the service working?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Guide
Guide

Is the service working? I keep getting "not connected to internet" errors even though I am. Tried reinstalling the app but still the same thing.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

When/Where do you see this error message? What is the behavior of the internet LED on your base station?

Are you still seeing this behavior?

JamesC

Paulafs62
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been having this issue for days. I was wondering if the weather at your location was playing a part. I can't get my system to stay connected. I have had no real problems until the last week. Can't keep my system online, my batteries are being used up like crazy and no connection..very confused.
Paulafs62
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have reset my base.... sometimes my camera's connect other times they don't, can't keep internet connected. Sent slot of money on all new batteries today....for a brief moment I had connection.....not any more.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Paulafs62,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC