Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is it me or is Arlo's iOS app and web site sometimes not showing time stamps (e.g., # hour(s) ago)?

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Is it me or is Arlo's iOS app and web site sometimes not showing time stamps (e.g., # hour(s) ago) on their home screen's video snapshots anymore?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. 🙂

9 REPLIES 9
dcfox1
Master
Master

I still see it. I haven't noticed it if sometimes happens. 

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@dcfox1 wrote:

I still see it. I haven't noticed it if sometimes happens. 

Heh. I notice it all the time since I rely on their snapshots' time stamps before going to the library.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ant,

Can you share and provide a screenshot where you're not seeing the time stamps (showing # hour(s) ago) on the Arlo iOS app on your iOS device and the web client on your computer?

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi ant,

Can you share and provide a screenshot where you're not seeing the time stamps (showing # hour(s) ago) on the Arlo iOS app on your iOS device and the web client on your computer?

Sure if I see that issue again. I don't see them now. Maybe Arlo fixed it? 😮

ant
Mentor
Mentor

I saw it again in my iPhone 6+ (iOS v12.4.8)'s Arlo app (don't see this issue in https://my.arlo.com/#/cameras😞 https://i.ibb.co/6nDZZH3/51-C2-B287-0730-4523-983-E-76-A42698-C1-B1.jpg

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that screenshot. Since you mentioned you're not seeing the issue on the web client but on the Arlo iOS app, have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app? Have you also tried rebooting your iPhone?

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JessicaP wrote:

Thanks for that screenshot. Since you mentioned you're not seeing the issue on the web client but on the Arlo iOS app, have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app? Have you also tried rebooting your iPhone?

I did reboot my old iPhone 6+ several times in the past. I haven't tried uninstalling, redownloading, and reinstalling iOS app so I did it. I see them now. We'll see if they will keep coming back later on. Stay tuned...

ant
Mentor
Mentor

I still see this issue in my iPhone 6+ (iOS v12.4.9). 😞

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're still having problems not seeing the timestamps properly on your iPhone, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.