Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is anyone else having problems unsubscribing from Arlo's marketing mailing list?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

After entering my valid e-mail address in https://arlo.secure.force.com/CommunicationPreference?customer_id=[deleted my number], it says "Error: Given email not found.Please verify and resubmit."

This has been happening for a few months so far including its just now Costco's Arlo Baby special offer e-mail. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Also, I am getting annoyed with Arlo's pop-up spams in Arlo iOS app too.

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @ant,

We are looking into this problem and will make sure to update if we hear any new update/information regarding this. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi @ant,

We are looking into this problem and will make sure to update if we hear any new update/information regarding this. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks JessicaP. I hope we don't have to wait long!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your patience once again regarding this. Try to see if you are able to unsubscribe now as the issue should be resolved.

Chrisou74
Initiate
Initiate
I have the same issue.
ant
Mentor
Mentor

@JessicaP wrote:

We appreciate your patience once again regarding this. Try to see if you are able to unsubscribe now as the issue should be resolved.

Thanks. I was able to finally submit my e-mail address last week with only "... security or firmware alerts via e-mail that help keep my products safe." checked. However, I still get iOS app and e-mail spams (got two duplicate "Arlo Exclusive – Don’t miss out!"s at 5:05 AM PST!) in both of my e-mail accounts. Why so many spams and not able to opt out? 😞

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to click on the "unsubscribe" button again and try to give it a few days. If you do still receive marketing emails, let me know.

Chrisou74
Initiate
Initiate
Still the same problem.
ant
Mentor
Mentor

So far, no new spams in iOS app and e-mails. We'll see...