Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is anyone else having connection issues with there iPhone. Cell and Wifi?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jsand
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is anyone else having connection issues with there iPhone. Cell and Wifi? PC connection is up and down.

Started this morning CST. IM'd with support but unfortunatly no resolution at this time.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've been using mine all day with no problems. Don't forget that any break in the connection between your base and the servers can cause this - a specific route can be down. When you say the PC connection is up and down, do you mean sometimes it works and sometimes not? When this is happening, what are the LEDs on the base showing?

Jsand
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base is 4 hours away at a beach property so I do not have visibility. or ability to reset at the moment.

PC connection up and down..to be more clear:

When logged into the arlo account via PC I can stream video from all cams.If I log back into account a few minutes later it reports the system is off-line.

The iphone app only reports the system off-line no matter if using a wifi connection, or cell connection.

My other Wifi connected devices sharing the same wifi router 4 hours away are functioning perfectly.. Nexia, wifi Thermostat. Arlo is the only one having issues. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's entirely possible that the ISP is having issues although it may be worth trying to restart the base when the system can be accessed. Settings, My Devices, your base, Restart at the bottom.