Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I want another person to be able to monitor the cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Gregs4au
Follower
Follower

I purchased a year of memory for my cameras.  Soon after that I lost power to my router and the Arlo base would never sync back up to it.  After trying everything I could think of, I opened a new account with a new password.  I want to transfer my memory to the new account. Furthermore I want another person to be able to monitor the cameras and get notifications when the motion detecter goes off.  She was able to monitor and be alerted under the old access id but when I invite her to access the new account, it sends her to the old account which says the cameras are not online.  I'm sure if I could speack with someone I could straighten this out.  Otherwise, you will receive the lowest customer service reports since MCI...you remember that now defunct company?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gregs4au,

You would need to downgrade your service on the old account (manually change your subscription to Basic) and then resubscribe under the new account.

You would also need to remove the shared user under the Grant Access settings on your old account and then invite that user from the new account. That user would then need to accept the invitation again to have access to the cameras again.

If you would like to talk to someone on the Arlo Support Team about the issues you are describing, click here for contact options: Arlo Support Team

JamesC