Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I've combined two Arlo accounts on one iphone app, but not all cameras push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dodgecty55
Follower
Follower

I've combed two Arlo accounts (with two separate emails) on one iPhone app. I've done this to monitor two locations of cameras on a single iPhone application. I accomplished this by granting access for the primary account to the secondary account. Everything functions correctly with the combined accounts on one iPhone app except for one thing. The cameras associated with the secondary account don't push notifications to my iPhone when motion is detected on them. I receive an email correctly and a video recording is saved in my combined library on my iPhone. I just don't get the iPhone sound notification on these secondary cameras when motion is detected, only on the primary account cameras. The primary premier account is an Arlo system and the secondary account is an Arlo pro system. This configuration worked perfectly for six months. This problem developed when I had a base station failure on the secondary Arlo Pro system. I had to de-activate the failed base station and activate the newly installed replacement. Ever since I've installed the new base station, I no longer get pushed notifications from the new base station.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Push alerts are either ON or OFF for all....

Check and make sure the secondary account is sending pushes ( which are per camera, toggled on-off )

Since you had an issue with the secondary account , you may have to take it all down and restart from as if new to rebuild the account settings in base

Or

Upgrade you account and put all the bases and cameras into one account

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------