Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 2 arlo systems Can I combine those 2 subscriptions?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brians1590
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two arlo systems.  One in Wisconsin home. second in Florida home.  Can I combine those 2 subscriptions?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brians1590 wrote:

I have two arlo systems.  One in Wisconsin home. second in Florida home.  Can I combine those 2 subscriptions?

If you put all the devices into one account, then one Arlo Secure subscription would cover both locations.

Brians1590
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get all my devices into one account?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The best way is to remove all devices from one account and set them up in the other. Otherwise, your only option is to use Settings, Grant Access from one account to the other's email address, selecting all cameras so everything shows up in one account. It's not the same as actually having all in the same account but it's close.

If you choose to remove and reinstall into one account, use the account that's currently remote to you as the one to add everything to. That way you have direct access to the hardware so you can easily set things back up without having to travel.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

The best way is to remove all devices from one account and set them up in the other.

use the account that's currently remote to you as the one to add everything to. That way you have direct access to the hardware so you can easily set things back up without having to travel. 

@Brians1590: Since the goal is to have one subscription, this is the only way.