Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I get a message at the top (We are unable to claim this device.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
cat69man
Follower
Follower

Purchased a refurbish model from BestBuy. everything came looking new in the box. Installed base unit to my router. performed the setup and the base unit was recognized by its serial number. after agreeing to terms and conditions, I get a message at the top (We are unable to claim this device. To get help,please contact Arlo Support at support.arlo.com. I have also recieved the message that Arlo is not available.

This was the same result using my Iphone, Samsung tablet and PC.

It would apprear to me the base unit has already been registered as this is a refurbished unit. If nothing can be done I will take it back to BestBuy.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cat69man,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cat69man,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

palmenzimmer
Aspirant
Aspirant

2017+04-05    5PM local German time

I have two devies wire free and a ARLO Q Plus which are installed and working fine.

Now I have connected a new ARLO Q (without Plus) but I receive the message:

We are unable to claim this device. To get help, please contact Arlo Support at support.arlo.com

What must I do??

Thanks for your help

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Contact Support link at the bottom here.