Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
serogers1
Initiate
Initiate

I have not had cameras online for about 4 months now. I'm unable to cancel my subscription due to not being able to even click on subscription. I've tried the support chat but nothing and am still being charged $14. a month, which just went up from $11.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
serogers1
Initiate
Initiate

That is exactly what I did is dispute the charge. I see no reason to add a camera back online to talk to support when they haven't responded to my initial request, which was to simply cancel the subscription. Thank you for your suggestion. It always seems to be a problem when they automatically withdraw from your account. Bad business all the way around. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you can't add a camera back in to talk to support, consider contacting the credit card company to dispute the charge.

serogers1
Initiate
Initiate

That is exactly what I did is dispute the charge. I see no reason to add a camera back online to talk to support when they haven't responded to my initial request, which was to simply cancel the subscription. Thank you for your suggestion. It always seems to be a problem when they automatically withdraw from your account. Bad business all the way around. 

Call_justice
Tutor
Tutor

Imaging you need to dispute the charges every month? 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Call_justice wrote:

Imagine you need to dispute the charges every month? 

Another option is to just cancel the card.

Though I think eventually the credit card company would get Arlo to straighten out their billing.