Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Can't Reset My Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Enfieldteile
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can not reset my base station power & wilan led are green, syncro led is orange, 

I have tried:

power off

Pull all the cables

this all started with I couldnt changed the mode and this number kept coming up 4003, canera off line, could not syncronise the camera's and then everything went offline, now nothing works

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a factory reset and then re-claimed the base ?

( hold in reset for about 10 sec with paperclip till leds flash amber )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Enfieldteile
Aspirant
Aspirant

tried everthing thats in the net, no joy

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. If needed, also press the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.

Enfieldteile
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thats the problem, it will not reset, I can push the reset button as long as I want, nothing happen, no flashing leds, 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you get a green power LED when turned on? If not, nothing is going to work.

djp36
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem and can't get any lights on. I did get it going and then after deleting one camera can't reconnect. Tried re boot etc.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No LEDs lit is a problem with the power supply or the base. ARe they still out? If so, open a case with support here.

Brett_VT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - did anyone ever find a solution to this issue? My base station power LED goes straight to solid amber within ~5 seconds of startup. It never goes green. Even after holding the reset button down for 10 seconds, I don’t get flashing LEDs. (I’ve also tried the old reset with both buttons pushed). 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's a hardware problem that can only be solved by getting a replacement from support. Open a case:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx