I Can't Find Base Station After I Removed Existing Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Lisa0409
Follower
Follower

Recently I got a updating request for my Alro, so I did but suddenly my Alro was offline while I was on a trip. I restarted base station but it now working so I removed base station and tried to add again. I can't find it. Internet is connected and I see 3 green buttons. When I tried to search base station it can't find it. What can I do now??

Screenshot_20181028-202102_Arlo.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Gemail
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Lisa, I do have the same problem. Went on holiday. on asecondday the base station was "offline" and I could not reconnect it. I have tried everything. I have checked with Arlo Help Centre and they advised that my Base Station is faulty.

How convenient - 3 years old, just out of the warranty and the base station after an update (update happened around 11th october, 2018)

So, now I am trying to find a new Base Station. Just a base station, no cameras - as I already have 5 of them

apparently the new model is WMB4000 but before i buy this, I need to know if it also replaces the VMB 3000

best regards

Wolfgang

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lisa0409 wrote:
Recently I got a updating request for my Alro, so I did but suddenly my Alro was offline while I was on a trip. I restarted base station but it now working so I removed base station and tried to add again. I can't find it. Internet is connected and I see 3 green buttons. When I tried to search base station it can't find it. What can I do now??

Because the base has 3 green LEDs, your base is already claimed. Start fresh. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Hold the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber. Use the Add Device button (web) or + (app) on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. You should be back up.

All bases work with all wireless cameras.