Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Arlo Camera will not recognize cable one Internet

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Becca88
Follower
Follower

I own a Arlo station and have Cox Internet and I do not have a problem syncing up with the Internet. I bought a second unit and that place has cable one Internet. It is not compatible. I did open the ports and exchanged out the cables etc. Very frustrating

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@Becca88,

What are the makes and models of your modem/router? Some routers have a built in firewall. Check with your ISP to see if yours does and if so how to give permissions to use Arlo. What are the LEDs on the base station showing?

Brian

melissam
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s very odd as the model for my base station says VMB4000... I purchased it on amazon. Cannot add the model to the chat field as it says it’s non existent.

My router/modem is the new panoramic cox cable DOCSIS 3.1 Dual band 802.11-AC Panoramic Wifi modem. 38x8 channel bonding.
melissam
Aspirant
Aspirant
My cox cable is also not working with my Arlo device. I have panoramic WiFi. I am starting to think they are not compatible...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try rebooting your modem/router and base, in that order, to see if it fixes things. As I recall Cox has had issues at times with their settings in their routers so a conversation with Cox support may be needed.