Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to switch admin on Arlo accounts

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rabitepoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife and I both have the Arlo app on our phones.  We already have one camera connected (Arlo Q w/ ethernet) and my account is the admin to that camera.  I just purchased a two pack of Arlo Wire Free cameras and somehow during the setup process my wife's account became the admin for those two cameras.  Is there a way to remove her account from those cameras? She does not want to be in charge of monitoring them and changing the arming mode.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
It would seem that you used her email address/account to set up the system. You'll need to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices in her login and then start over using your account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
It would seem that you used her email address/account to set up the system. You'll need to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices in her login and then start over using your account.
Rabitepoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

We got it sorted out.  I had her delete her Arlo app and then i reset the Arlo base and re-synced both cameras through my account.  I added her as a friend so she could view the cameras.

Thanks!