Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to fix my Home WiFi Network from regular disconnecting? Tried restarting laptop.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
varonica_1
Follower
Follower

For the last 3 or 4 days, my laptop and Arlo camera is randomly disconnecting from my wireless network. It is shocking for me that other devices connected with the same network working fine.

I restart my laptop which fixes my problem, but I get disconnected again. There is any fix

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bishwa4
Aspirant
Aspirant

1. Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

2. Expand Network adapters then right-click on your installed network adapter and select Update Driver Software.

3. Then choose Search automatically for updated driver software.

4. Reboot your PC to save changes. If the problem still persists then read WiFi Keep Disconnecting

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

How are you using the laptop... rebooting the laptop should have no effect on the base staying connected ( unless they are fighting over the same ip address )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Bishwa4
Aspirant
Aspirant

1. Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

2. Expand Network adapters then right-click on your installed network adapter and select Update Driver Software.

3. Then choose Search automatically for updated driver software.

4. Reboot your PC to save changes. If the problem still persists then read WiFi Keep Disconnecting

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's possible that it's just a display issue. When "disconnected" what are the LEDs on the base showing? Refreshing the page (which causes a new login) may clear the issue, meaning it's not really disconnected, especially if the 3 LEDs are all green.

You can also try the app to see if it displays/works differently.