Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How much library history can guests access?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tedegoh
Follower
Follower

Dear community, I own an arlo wireless system, I cannot remember the model number as I am away from home on travels. It’s the wireless non chargeable cameras with the slimmer base station, identical to vms3130. My question is this? When I am home i seem to have access to more than 7 days of recorded history, I don’t know if anything is stored on the base station? I have a friend staying at my place and I am about to make them a guest so as to operate the system. How much history will they have access to? I have a basic subscription and have not paid for any plan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master

That will be the 7 days that you mention.

It's free for up to 5 cameras.

Once you give him access make sure to enable the cameras that you want him to have access to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Streak2
Master Master
Master

That will be the 7 days that you mention.

It's free for up to 5 cameras.

Once you give him access make sure to enable the cameras that you want him to have access to.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You get 7 days prior to this one before the videos fall off, IIRC. Maybe tthat's what you're thinking about? Otherwise, unless there's a goof-up in your account, you need a paid subscription to get 30 or 60 days. How many days are you actually seeing?