Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I upgrade my account

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
BrendaBenter
Tutor
Tutor

I am trying to upgrade my account to Premium but it won't let me.

12 REPLIES 12
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be a server issue.  Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and use one of the methods to get help.

BrendaBenter
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks... tried everything they recommended... 10 times. I guess I am only allowed to have 5 cameras...I had the same problem with the original sync... kept getting an error message "try again later"

... unfortunate to find that a server for a security company is always down... raises serious concerns...

I wonder if the server will be down when someone is breaking into my home or my car... so disappointing
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BrendaBanter,

What client (app or web browser) are you using that is showing this error message? Do you see it on both clients?

JamesC

bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide
Trying to upgrade myself from basic to premier what's the deal that you have a regular pushbutton
bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide
I push the settings button but it won't let me do anything after that because it shows on the basic customer there's no upgrade button
bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide
Also how long does it take to get a response on this website chat isn't there a phone number we can call
manfredz
Hero
Hero

1. this forum is meant for users helping users.  Ways of contacting support are at bottom of page.

You should be able to upgrade your subscription by using your web browser, log into your account, go into settings and subscription.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
What country are you from? Not all countries have additional plans available. There's an FAQ that shows the countries that do.
bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide

Usa

bowmaster10pt
Guide
Guide

I really need someone to call me because I'm really lost with this

manfredz
Hero
Hero

Since this is a user forum, don't think you'll find anyone prepared to phone you.

Which browser are you using on your PC?  HAve you tried using a different browser?

Have you tried restarting your base station to see if you can then have the upgrade option?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bowmaster10pt,

It sounds like you might be using iOS which could be why you are experiencing this issue. Subscription upgrades cannot be done through iOS currently. Log in to your Arlo account on the web client here: https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

You'll find subscription options here: Settings > Subscription > Upgrade Now

JamesC