How do I turn off the alerts?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
darlenelardi
Follower
Follower

I would like to know how to turn off the alerts from alerting me everytime there is movement in my house.  My email has about 100 messages....????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
All notifications are set in your modes. Use the Mode tab, click on your base and edit your modes and rules to turn email notifications off.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
All notifications are set in your modes. Use the Mode tab, click on your base and edit your modes and rules to turn email notifications off.
garlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am being driven mad with alerts. I have tried to follow the suggestion of going to MODE for each camera to find something about email and alerts. Nothing I can find will help. Does anyone know how to turn off these alerts? I want to return the cameras. Gary, thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

garlo,

For instructions on how to turn of alerts, see here: How do I turn on/off email notifications?

JamesC

locketine
Aspirant
Aspirant

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/While-using-SmartThings-I-receive-push-notifica...

I believe you want to disable all notifications, not just choose between receiving an email alert or push notification. The link above provides solutions for doing that but it doesn't provide the details. If you're using Android, you can tap the info emblem on the right of a notification and choose to ignore all notifications from the app. Alternatively, you could leave email alerts on and make a mail rule for the alert emails or simply mark them as junk mail.