Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I get to the Arlo Cloud to retrieve downloaded videos

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Lexy775
Follower
Follower

I am feeling rather silly, but am quicly trying to find this "Alro cloud). I have downloaded a few videos and would no like to arcive them on my computer. Where do I go to get these downloaded videos....at the moment it is not clear to me.....I know newby all over me and showing my age 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Lexy775 wrote:

I am feeling rather silly, but am quicly trying to find this "Alro cloud). I have downloaded a few videos and would no like to arcive them on my computer. Where do I go to get these downloaded videos....at the moment it is not clear to me.....I know newby all over me and showing my age 🙂

Go to the library....

click on a video, at bottom of video window there is a icon to download it.... On a PC, they will usu d/l to your browser's default d/l directory .

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Same with the app.  Any downloaded video will go to your phone's default download location.

willpppower64
Aspirant
Aspirant

What about on an iPad?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

same...works just fine on my Ipad g3...BTW answered in other thread ; same question from you

default is Gallery - Arlo folder

Morse is faster than texting!
alganon
Apprentice
Apprentice
I have a Nexus 5 ( Android) and I looked in downloads and Google photos , nothing . Any ideas where they might be hiding ?
Thanks ,
Alg
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By default, Android puts them in Downloads.  I haven't tried to put them elsewhere but I don't think there's a setting to change that.