Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help With Base Station Setup

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
con85
Follower
Follower

To everyone out there .. this is drive me crazy ..Long story short ..i purchese a while ago a arlo system with 3 cameras  and couple weekes ago my base station broke down so i decided to replace it with second hand one purchase of somene on web.So i dit so  I connected  to my account online was working  but the subcription plan was changed (dont know why ) camera you could only view only live image but not recording ( blah blah ..send emails to arlo suport no conclusive result )..now fed up with this i let it for couple of days and come back on it and this time my arlo app doesnt recognise my base station ... I am thinking to sell this is the worse product and expensive and no suport ... so i think  a  cheap cameras from web will do even if you have to use wires .....

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

So you're blaming Arlo for a used base that you have no idea about? Did the previous owner remove it from his account? What are the LEDs on the base showing? Which power supply are you using? Have you reset and started fresh? We need all details.