Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Having problems with my Arlo products

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
I_give_up
Aspirant
Aspirant

Quess what??

5 REPLIES 5
I_give_up
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have put in over $300.00 in my units and not getting any help on fixing what is wrong......feel like I am getting ripped off.....would NOT RECOMMEND buying ARLO......

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi I_give_up,

Could you let us know what problems you're having with your Arlo products? And you mentioned that you're not getting any help. Is this referring to the Support Team?

I_give_up
Aspirant
Aspirant
Made sure batteries charged, re-set base station and re-set who knows how many times...deleted base station, was able to get base station back...but again, time after time cannot get camera's to recognize base station. Always said "no internet service...if I need new base station just let me know, I am only 45 miles from St. George Utah to pick one up, ....spend 1 hour with support and gave me another phone number to call....that was after being told what I had already did for the 10th time....have the wireless units...do I have to now pay for the service to be hooked up....let me know, I cannot remember how many times I have tried and gave up...
Ned Janini
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

I_give_up
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo security System

Net Gear Base Station :  VMB3000

S/N:  48935A7UA2965

MAC: DCEF099FC3F5

Camera’s:  VMC3030  100% Wire Free

S/N  48B4587KB51E5

S/N  48B4587LAEAFA