Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Having problems creating ot editing modes on iOS and browser. See screenshot. Getting 4003 error.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blockerjd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently encountering an issue creating and editing modes in both the iOS and various desktop browsers (tried, IE, Edge, Chrome).  I am unable to add additional rules to a mode, the option simply doesn't show up in the iOS app (2.20 (1201)), and the website malfunctions during the set up - screenshot attached.  Inconsistently receiving the 4003 error in iOS app.

The problem presented after troubleshooting the HomeKit issue everyone seems to be having.  Removed the base station from my account, performed factory reset, re-installed the iOS app, and added back the base station and cameras.  The HomeKit option isn't even displayed in the app anymore, and also discovered I can't set up new modes to restore my schedule.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi blockerjd,

Try to power cycle your Base Station to see if that helps. To power cycle your base station, unplug the power adapter from the outlet, wait two minutes, and reconnect the power adapter to the outlet. The base station takes one to two minutes to start. When the power LED and Internet LED light solid green, your base station is connected to the Internet.