Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Granting access does not work - User can not see cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pbrown0777
Aspirant
Aspirant

Went to the app and typed in my wife’s email to add. The email she received only prompted her to create an account or log in. Based on all we saw, we created an account but nothing there, no cameras, etc. there was no option to join an account. What went wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Pbrown0777

What device is your wife using & what is the OS version?

Have you checked for the cameras on the web portal?

You can also try and remove her as a granted access user& try and add the email again.

StavrosP4705
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi- we switch from Arlo to Arlo Pro and i was able to Get my App to Work on my Phone- However for the last 2 week i have been sending  "Granting Permission" email to my wife so she can access the cameras  but she has to  received an e-mail - for her access - this is now going on about 2 weeks- and i keep re sending with no luck- she had the Original Arlo App on her phone working but since we switch it does not allow here to view. any suggestions on how i can get her to get access to the cameras etc..apparently the Granting Permission isn't working.

Thanks

Pbrown0777
Aspirant
Aspirant
She and I have the same phone type and OS on Verizon. I have removed her and sent the emails multiple times but each time the email only gives her the option to create but not join
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would suggest contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech support