Grant access not showing devices

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SPM669
Follower
Follower

Hi - I'm trying to grant access to my arlo devices to my two roommates and although I have followed the Arlo instructions and also troubleshot using some of these community discussions about this issue, it is still not resolving so I'm wondering if anyone is able to help.

I invited both roommates and I set all of my devices to be granted access to them both in the settings. they both created accounts and downloaded the Arlo Secure app. However the devices are not showing up in the device section for either of them. I also tried deleting one of them and then adding them as a friend again, granting access to all devices, and still it's not showing them.

Anyone able to help? none of the other solutions are working here so we're beginning to despair :'(

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

2 things:

1) Do all accounts, including yours, show the same user interface (UI)? If yours shows Library to view videos you need to migrate to the new UI, which uses Feed to view them.

2) The granted access accounts need to click on Home near the top and select the bottom choice. Each user gets their own Home so the others need to select yours. I suggest at least you rename your Home so it's obvious which one to choose.