Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Everything works but, it doesn't alert or go off when triggered

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rainyday71270
Tutor
Tutor

I am 15th in the queue on hold, again.  My cameras are able to be turned on, I can use live view, but, now all of a sudden if I walk in front of my cameras, none of them trigger or go off.  Help, please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
It could be all this firmware drama lately. 3 updates in last couple of months. Other than reboot re synch cameras not much you can do. Try taking battery out and put back in. It maybe on arlos end and nothing you can do. Try sending a private message to jamesc the community manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Make sure there armed not disarmed.
rainyday71270
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for the reply.  Of course, I am making sure it is armed and not disarmed.

Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Is the man icon gray or black? He should be black when armed and gray when disarmed. Does he turn orange at all when you walk in front of camera?
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
It could be all this firmware drama lately. 3 updates in last couple of months. Other than reboot re synch cameras not much you can do. Try taking battery out and put back in. It maybe on arlos end and nothing you can do. Try sending a private message to jamesc the community manager
rainyday71270
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you so much!  That did it!  I rebooted the entire system and it is working great now.