Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Equipment goes offline.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Brkyrddog
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have gone through all the reboot stuff. This has happened serval times. It will not go back online. I dont want to spend 2hrs on the phone.
4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Brkyrddog,

Which equipment are you referring to? And what LED lights are showing on your Base Station when it goes offline?

Rich59
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just got my system tonight and had that issue from the beginning. The lights showed I wasn’t connected to my internet so I couldn’t get the system to give me the options on my phone to arm it or look at live video. I notice bad bends in the cat v cable that was included so I changed it out and everything is working like it should.
Brkyrddog
Aspirant
Aspirant
The 2 lights on the left, power and the one with a circle right next to it. I have done all the unplugging and waiting to reset. I think the netgear unit above. All cameras are down.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It sounds like your power and internet LED is fine but your camera is offline. Try to resync the cameras again to see if they go back online. You can read more about the LED lights on your Base Station here: What do the LEDs on my Arlo or Arlo Pro base station mean?