Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

EOL Coupon

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dlhauglu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received an End of Life (EOL) email from Arlo in Jan 2023.  Did not understand issue on first one.  Got another one in June and realized I need to purchase new cameras.  I tried to purchase the Pro 5S in white with the coupon but they were out of stock.  I put my name on notification list to know when they were back in stock.  Got notification on July 6, 2023 that they were back in stock and immediately tried to purchase.  Coupon in email (AEOL-X99-VSF-FDT-B5V) for 50% off did not work.  Left notice in Chat and got another email with same code.  Did not work again.  Read terms and it expired July 4, 2023.  So, coupon expired prior item being in stock.  Cannot seem to contact anyone to notify them of situation and get valid code.  Like the Arlo cameras and mine still work, just not for long.  Any help in how to resolve this would be appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've opened and escalated a support ticketed including the details of your concern. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC