Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell/Camera/Floodlight not recording motion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AG78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo doorbell, Pro4 camera, Floodlight, and the new Arlo security system. I installed the doorbell, camera, and floodlight before I installed the security system, and the devices worked perfectly. No issues, and all motion was recorded. I subsequently installed the security system, and now the doorbell, camera, and floodlight do not record any motion. The live feed from those devices work, and I know that the doorbell senses motion because the LED lights illuminate when I walk by.

I've contacted Arlo support and followed their instructions to remove and reinstall the devices, and change my subscription plan. None of this worked and Arlo Support appears to be out of ideas.

I would think this has to somehow relate to adding the security system because the other devices recorded fine beforehand. I've also removed and reinstalled the security system.

I would appreciate any suggestions from the community. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Look in Routines and verify that each of the 3 modes has rules for your cameras. I don't know if the specific order of onboarding has any effect but, regardless, the modes may need to be reconfigured.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Look in Routines and verify that each of the 3 modes has rules for your cameras. I don't know if the specific order of onboarding has any effect but, regardless, the modes may need to be reconfigured.

AG78
Aspirant
Aspirant

This worked! Thank you very much!